Download Leaked Documents HERE
Numerous HLS’ internal documents have been leaked from inside HLS, putting their confidential client documents, experiments, invoices, unpaid bills, staff communications and even their secret alter-ego in the public domain. The documents reveal previously unknown suppliers and customers, as well as re-confirming existing ones – so please don’t hesitate to contact them by finding their details using the link above. These documents go to show that HLS are still full of holes – even people working within their own company hate them enough to dish the dirt on them!
>> HLS Secret Alter-Ego: “LSR Associates”
And if that isn’t enough, we can reveal that HLS have a secret alter ego. In a desperate attempt to shed their well-earned reputation of sloppy work and animal cruelty, HLS have dreamed up a new company – LSR Associates – which they operate under in the UK alongside HLS. So desperate for people not to put two and two together, they’ve not even published their full address which includes the word “Huntingdon”!
The reason? HLS want new clients to test their chemicals at their labs under a ‘new’ scheme brought about by an EU Directive, known as REACH. This directive demands that all existing substances (currently already in use by the population) be re-tested (see more info here). Knowing that potential new contracts lie on the line, HLS have concocted this cute little fake identity to groom the potential new customers by appearing as a respectable company. The testing phase for REACH substances finishes at the end of 2012, so it’s important to contact the REACH customers now and ask them not to use shabby HLS either directly or indirectly via LSR Associates. REACH customers are marked as such on the customers page.
Documents leaked include:
- Customer Documents: Including 5 (marked) confidential documents
- Supplier Documents: Including suppliers that have had probelms getting unpaid invoices paid.
- Misc. Documents: Including 5 personal court documents relating to an employee who had a car accident that HLS were meant to keep totally confidential
- We were also leaked several personal documents and emails e.g. expenses forms, hotels booked, travel insurance bought as well as several price lists for various experiments
- Emails between HLS & Suppliers/Potential Suppliers: Including related attachments & documents
- Emails between HLS & Customers: Including email threads
- We were also leaked some emails between PDP & their customers including attachments/documents to go with the emails from 2011 and 2012
If you would like to support our efforts, please consider making a donation.
To submit an article for publication, send a note to [email protected].
Disclaimer: The information on this site is for educational and entertainment purposes only. There is no intent, express or implied, to promote illegal activities. We assume no liability for the potential actions of any third party. All data compiled here has been gathered from, and is available through, independent public sources.